- Design, manufacture and installation of all ductwork
- Engineering support
- Technical advice
- Selection and installation of ventilation equipment
- Ventilation system design
- Estimating and quantity surveying services
We have an experienced team of draughtsmen, project engineers and estimators providing services such as;
- Full engineering support and technical advice on all aspects of space ventilation and air conditioning applications
- Selection and installation of ventilation air handling units, silencers, fans, grilles, kitchen extractors, duct and fume controllers.
- In house CAD team using state of the art design software and equipment such as CAD Duct Solid and AutoCAD
- Computer based and highly accurate estimating and quantity surveying services
- Design, manufacture and installation services for all types of ductwork materials, parts and systems
- COSHH testing and certification of ventilation systems that fall within the scope of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations
- Our hands on approach to project and company management offers the capability for close client liaison, fast decision making and impressive flexibility to suit each unique project’s demands; this helps deliver jobs to clients quickly and cost efficiently.
Whatever your sheet metal ductwork or ventilation installations needs, contact us at any time for expert advice and to arrange a full survey and quotation.